Friday, February 2, 2024

The remaining old texts in this blog do not form a booklet

 ( There were quite many texts of this blog left over, from the end of October 2023 to January 2024, and at first I thought that I would make anouther booklet of cats, female warriors, the looks of angels and devils, some power balance calculations, etc, but it turneed out that those texts were mostly corrections to some ordinary clishees of the subject, so as a bunch those would fail to communicate, since the readers were interested in the clishees. So it turned out that I cannot make a booklet of them, and if I would anyway make a booklet of them the result would not feel worth reading. )


14th of April 2024   I have now written some 50 blog posts of the next blog too, and collected some more books too. But still quite many of the remaining new texts are such that it makes no sense to collect them to a book. Those texts are mostly remarks on subjects that I did not manage to solve fully. So the subjects which I did not agree with, were more interesting to readers than my thoughts of them. That is typical when there is something scandalously wrong in them. Then the scandal raises much more interest than some too complex objective correction attempt to it. I guess the scandal tastes like lufe, and the reader is not interested in getting the world well if such involves more wise thoughts that are not like running free without regard for the world. So the reader ought not decide about the world so unobjectively, but on the other hand such a reader does not want to read those thoughrs of mine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...