Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Inform civilicedly about my texts

My texts need an objective picture of the world. So at least school level objective thinking with civiliced values followed all the time in everything, especially in possible influencies in the large scale, is needed from the readers. 
I feel that I have exhausted my reservoir of skills etc to write about. So there remains just the task of somehow making the texts reach those who would like to read them, who support such things in the world and who would like these texts of mine. I do not know how to achieve that. Could you please help in fully moral ways. I am just an individual and cannot fill any extra tasks of publicity, info spreading, discussions, or whatever. The world is wide. This time maybe needed my texts. Now it seems a time to move on. 
Please notice, a nice text is not like a nice song that sometimes echoes in one's mind or which one wants to return to. A nice fact text like my texts, is once read and then there is no reason to try to read it again. One just continues to other things like after reading a newspaper article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...