Sunday, February 25, 2024

About making a song for a family member

 I have the impression thst the song Romance is for opossums, i.e. for the small animals maybe spending the winter or even all year hiding in the rooms lived in, for example in the small room by the outdoor, between wall and carpet, kind of stuck, kind of very familuar and family lufe like. So if an opossum likes to live in our home all the year or mo ths at a time, how to make such family life like lufe together nice for all? There is a melody of opossum's lufe running well, like on sees from the atmosphere of the image of an opossum in one's mind. And for words one picks all kinds of things, ideals that are good to have in life, and especially for young like the opossum maybe is too, they give chances to rise toward one's full potential on rewarding valuable important areas of life. 

"You only I love above everything else.

You are my treasure, my most valued thing upon the Earth.

You are my happiness, my dreams.

..."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...