Monday, February 19, 2024

I cannot bear all kinds subjects, I need civiliced values and common sense

 


(19.2.2024   Mysocial space to live in does not carry this subject, it just interests others with more social inclination. I ought to stop writing but feel forced to it. The reason seems to me having figured out easy ways to study kind of school taught things. But you should read my numerous earlier texts and not demand anything more from me.) 


15th of March 2024   Most academical professionals have a more social point of view to their job, so many of them may be able to write about issues with some social content too, but typically then the subjects aren't on an as general level but instead hande things knside a skngle country or cultural domain, profession or the like, which then ought to be the same as your original culture etc or your sincere values and area of reading from many years for the communication to work out all right. But that isn't my strenght at all, so I do not know for sure if such people exist or not or what was the real professional strenght of many academically educated. 
I have the impression that I get classified as the best thinker or as one of the best thinkers in the world in these modern times. I have written about how to build feelings, rationality and moral for computers, about my objective paradise theory and the thinking course, plus numerous other texts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...