Thursday, February 22, 2024

A video "My name is Job. And this is my story."

 I found a good video of work, is it according to the Bible. But I do not understand the subject so well. My impression is that you ought to care the world wisely well too. And that if you value the areas of life of your work, you should let it be seen in your style too. And that if there is an area good at producing something, one might find a job at selling it to the areas by it's borders or in trade relations with it. But on the whole I did not understand so much. 


In the beginning of the video the business seemed much more successful, happy and naturally wisely arranged than some group of workers following the counting of camels etc.  I guess in the first pictures there was a hobby group like business that had grown from a small start, say a few ponies owned by one man on a farm, and they had liked the hobby and had figured out ways to make it possible eclnomically, even as their way of living and earning slme money, and so it had grown as an effort of enthusiastic hobby pals to nearby farms too and included more of various animal friends. 


* * * *

24th of February 2024   I tried to roughly count the texts in this Christmas gnome skills subject. Until the end of September 2023 there were the 33 Christmas gnome skills posts and 3 Christmas elf skills post, together some 1600 pieces of text, which with additions from linked texts made 9 + 3 books and booklets. I tried to roughly estimate the paragrapfs or ideas or subjects in what I have after that written to this blog. Until the behinning of December 2023 there were maybe about 200 new pieces of text, in December 2023 about 100 and in January 2024 also about a hundred, plus some 50 in February 2024. So these all together makes a little bit over 2000 pieces of text, plus the beginnkng of the blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...