Wednesday, February 7, 2024

A paperback version of the first book "Skills Of Christmas Gnomes"

 I made a paperback versiln of the first book in the series Skills Of Christmas Gnomes, which I think is better as a hardcover, since it is 498 pages and large pages. I guess the paperback ought to beclme available as an option on the book's page. You can find it at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola .

9th of February 2024   I also changed the covers of the books 2. (continued) and 3. of the series, and the covers of the booklets "Wisdom of life for Christmas elves". Those ought to be changed on the books' pages today. 

15th of February 2024   I added most of my later books or booklets to the series "The Christmas gnomes and elves internet institute" at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BLLS8BWC?binding=kindle_edition&ref_=ast_author_bsi but I do not know how long it will take to update. 

13. Christmas angels

14. Christmas calendar

15. Thoughts about magic

16. Animals in space

17. Wonderful, miracle like beings

18. Christmas elf like work (about making presents) 


I added also quite many earlier books of mine:

19. Singing experience of life and healthy natural ages old ways of living

*20. Knitting tips : Nice knitting

*21. The best fact language is like music

*22. Living with the Four Seasons

23. A few famous poems by Eino Leino

*24. Year 2030 : technologized nature paradise

*25.  9 short robot stories 


16th of February 2024   I took yesterday some of the books away from the same page, since it seemed that for many readers those did not belong to the same subject. But those books ought to be available on my books' Author page www.Amazon.com/Author/KHTervola .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...