Friday, January 5, 2024

( Www.FriendlyTaleCreatures.info vaiko ) www.friendlytalefigures.info


 I tried to buy the domain friendlytalecreatures.info and set it to lead visitors to this blog learntalents.blogspot.com . There was some problem with processing the payment, so I do not know yet if I will get the domain. 

This blog learntalents.blogspot.com was originally about learning talents and skills, but changed then to a long text about learning skills and wisdom of lufe that make possible a Christmas gnome or a Christmas elf like life, year around, everywhere in the world, even though the basic advice is to have a dream job and move to live in a town whose main attractilns, main professions, culture, climate, skill level and location one likes and suit to. See, CLICK ON THE LINK : https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2018/09/gnomes-or-more-likelily-doing-things-in.html 

There are many subjects in this blog. Please bladdre the search keywords list in the side panel, or the headers, or just start at the beginning of the Christmas gnome skills text. 

The Finnish word "tonttu" means either a Christmas gnome or a Christmas elf. I tried using also the words "Christmas elf", see https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/09/christmas-elves.html but it too supposes the reader having read the earlier texts. Together they are some 12 books or booklets. Yet I still feel oblidged to write, even though I have mostly run out of subjects to write about. There are also other texts on links that the reader is supposed to have read at least a little bit. 


Jaa, would the other option : friendlytalefigures.info suit this blog better ? 

So I got the latter domain for a year : Www.FriendlyTaleFigures.info , but it may take some days, since I paid after 4p.m. and today is friday. I.e. it ought to lead to this blog learntalents.blogspot.com . (8th of January 2024   I just got the possibility to make the domain www.FriendlyTaleFigures.info transfer visitors to this blog learntalents.blogspot.com , so I guess it becomes valid quite soon. )

I just found this video 


https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/01/christmas-gnome-internet-institute.html 








https://www.amazon.com/Skills-Christmas-Gnomes-Internet-Institute-ebook/dp/B0CFJYJNPM?ref_=ast_author_mpb




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...