Sunday, January 14, 2024

Social tangles get solved via fair play as a goal

 If I think of my own life, I have had some strong strenghts, especially objective thinking, healthy ways of living & wisdom of life and civiliced values followed always according to my best ability in each case. But on the other hand I have had weaknesses too, so that I mostly haven't had my wishes respected in social life. Sometimes when it is a work like thing and I have had enough space for my good quality views, it is ok if others with their skills and civiliced values take care of those sides of things done for which their skills, values and quality are good enough. 

 Similarly in social life I need room to follow my own wisdom of life, while there mostly is no need for me to command others, since I am not somehow socially such. All following the rule "Live and let others live!" is enough. But what most problems come from is people being unfair on purpose, walking over the rights of others since they think life is some social competition instead of a common attempt to live a good life, each one of one's own kind. So someone being stupid or lacking skills usually isn't the problem, if such does not affect too widely. Since there is communication possibility to fix such problems, and usually most understand that all are different, and it is just nice to do things in one's own ways while one's pal chooses some other option, so that one does not need to compete. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...