Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Christmaselves.info

 I sent my book "Wonderful, Miracle like Beings" to many places both as a link and also as a text file. I also made a new blog of my books for free, and since the book still felt overly much wanted, I today bought the domain www.Christmaselves.info and set it to lead to my new blog https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/01/book-wonderful-miracle-like-beings.html

Before that I had yesterday bought the domain www.Tonttuopisto.info and set it to lead to the same page in my new blog about quite many of my books as free blogs or downloadable text files, and as ordinary books at ghe Amazon internet bookshops. 

I understood thst the book's name holds a similar fascination as Buddhist teachings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...