Monday, January 15, 2024

A video

 From Japan, I guess   "when you play deathcore at a kids' concert" 


Is this whi I have to write so much at lenght about Christmas gnome like life's skills? Because people want to lazy in their warm bed? 

It makes no sense to be tuned to the continuity, ways of living, type of wisdom of life or liked type of things and sensations of another climate. But on the other hand one cannot choose what one sincerely likes, so one just has to choose the climate zone based on that. For me the variation of 50 to 65 degrees of Celcius between the extremes of the seasons here in southern or eastern Finland is ok, nice, but I cannot bear any hotter or colder climate, so I cannot move to more south neither more north. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...