Wednesday, December 13, 2023

An angel like deed or good to have in the world

 Many who take as a hobby to try to be angel like, end up being very evil. The Finnish view on angels supposes that angels should be primarily moral when taking all into account. So since a deed of an angel is typically a deed pringing great relief to another or to a group, i.e. a deed made by following greater wisdom of life, it is then enough for an angel to be in addition fit to the society and to tge world by tge ordinary criterios, i.e. follow civiliced wisdom, civiliced values and healthy wisdom of life with good enough quality all the time in everything. So one ought to aim st being fair toward others instead of trying to dominate because of some supposed angel likedness. 

The easiest ways to this might be "Live and let others live!" F60. and the "Easy quick school for animals" E11. in my Christmas gnones skills text. See  https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/01/womens-position-like-that-of-others.html .

*

In the text about Gurdian angels, I noticed that one can in some cases see many people as having kind of spiritually as a possibility occasionally angel's wings. But it seems that the colour of the wings is not constant: if I am at a window thinking of going outdoors in a minute or two, it is as if I had big white wings that reach above my head and shelter others with my wisdom of life, but if I then think of instead staying indoors and trying to make life indoors nice, it is as if I had much smaller dark greyish brown or dark greyish green wings folded in my back, as if dusty and dim, like in some pictures of dragons. And if I do not experiment with such, there is no impression of wings at all. 

*

https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/11/links-about-christmas-angels.html

Sewing clothes https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2017/09/sewing-clothes-without-formulae.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...