Tuesday, December 5, 2023

My books, booklets and ebooks for sale

 Most of my books and booklets and theur ebook versions are for sale at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola . The texts ought to be the same as in my blogs, but blogs do not stay in the long run. Many of my blog texts have been altered by others or replaced by something else, even some of my most wanted texts have been altered so that the original good quality has been lost. So the info just does not stay in the long run if no-one stores it in book for or as a safety copy of some library or university or I do not know where. So my work just gets list, since it is all my own thoughts that I wrote to the internet so that such solutions and skills would be available in the world. As far as I know, almost no-ne except me myself has bought any of my books or booklets. The sales rankings on my books pages do not tell of copies sold, instead they tell how many books sold more copies in the same wide classification. For example https://www.amazon.com/Skills-Christmas-Gnomes-Internet-Institute-ebook/dp/B0CFJYJNPM?ref_=ast_author_mpb . So if you do not buy any of my books, my lifetime's work will just be lost from the human kind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...