Friday, October 27, 2023

I changed the name of this blog

 This blog had the header "Skills of Christmas gnomes : Christmas gnome like life, year around, world wide, in the modern world". But I got today my text "Christmas angels (around oneself in the living environment)" publushed as a paperback booklet at the Amazon internet bookshop. As I informed about it Yle, it somehow came to my mind as if someone had suggested, to change this blog's name to "Christmas angels in Helsinki in FinlNd in Norgh-East European Union". I was born in Helsinki and grew up there, went to school there and even graduated from the Univerdity of Helsinki, before I at the age 33 moved to Espoo and from there a few years later to Savonlinna in eastern Finland at the lake district. I have a vague impression that before I was born I was a little singing bird in Helsinki, with views about value-free optimising and healthy ways of doing that could help to put the human world to right rational tracks. But some foreigners abroad felt that they would feel more at ease if Helsinki had Christmas angels, so as they ordered such, I was born a human in Helsinki. But that is already 52 years ago. When I was younger my relatives mentioned me writing in the future advices about Christmas angels, as if they had heard of it via time travel. Also in the university some study pals said that they had come to know me because they had been interested in meeting someone connected with Christmas angels in Helsinki, and so some religious person had adviced them even though I knew nothing of the subject. Now I have written of Christmas gnomes for some five years without knowing the reason for it, so I guess that the texts might be wanted somewhere in the world. I feel that most or even almost all texts of this blog have been much liked. You can also buy them as books, booklets and ebooks at the Amazon internet bookshops (search by my name "tervola"). Blogs stay reazable only some 5-15 years after having written them, while books stay longer. I wish you could express a wish for libraries to buy my books, since there are many books and libraries choose according to what their customers want to read. 

* * *

28th of October 2023 


Christmas angels in Helsinki https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/10/christmas-angels.html


Christmas preparations https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2022/11/skills-of-christmas-gnomes-20-christmas.html


Christmas gnome like life, year around, everywhere in the world (a very long text of over 1500 separate entries, mostly about learning skills and talents, with links worth knowing)   https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2018/09/gnomes-or-more-likelily-doing-things-in.html



17th of November 2023   Edith Piaf - Non Je ne regrette rien (with English lyrics)


Read 
https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2023/01/womens-position-like-that-of-others.html

Also the gorillas etc and animals liked these advices about fair position to influence things in one's life, living environment and the society & in the wide world.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...