Monday, October 16, 2023

About earning money

 There is a song called "Vanha holvikirkko" i.e. "Old catedral with a rounded roof", which has a beautiful melody of someone walking past the catedral on a sunny summer evening maybe 5 p.m. and it is quiet but not silent and the oasser-by hears someone playing the church organs and it is just a beautiful summer like sound like people sometimes hear. 



My father's father died when I was eight years old 1979 (which is 44 years ago), but he was said to have been a bank's boss in Mikkeli, with the name Johannes Ekholm, but then his bank went bankrupt because of some business of building an apartment house that had problems and the business partner needed more and more money and turned out to be a traitor and run away with the money, and if I remember right, then it turned out that people had been stealing money from the bank and that the bank workers had pretended that all was all right but the bank was only just surviving, and so with the extra expenses the bank collapsed. My geandfather had to change his name from Ekholm, which means "oak island" or "oak stupid" to Hari, which was his idea of who do often well in lufe compared to the rigid wood like stuck ways, and so thought also his children: a daugter and four sons. And so they moved to Helsinki. 

But now thinking of this melody made me think of how people go to talk to some elder generation bank boss and search for a career and a way to get paid, since I feel that the people in my environment who got a career they liked and got an ok wage, approached the subject somewhat as if my grandfather like bank boss or his wife who was an apple farmer and a mother of a big family, had adviced them like the view of the melody.

"Already a summer evening has come,

Someone is playing church's organs, and the village life is sleepy.

As the player there is the son of the catedral's cantor 

And to a summery evening, the sound of fuuga wanders beautifully

He is dreaming of becoming a cantor, even though he plays just for himself.

Thinking: "if in tge future he could play also to others this way

It is just a dream but makes one enthusiastic."

(Someone else thinking:) "When some time in the future the church organs sing, the sound can tell what he wished".

He is still young, but he already looks forward to the time when people from all around come to hear him playing. 

"If some time in the future, he could play also to others

When once church bells sing, the sounds can tell what he dreamed of."


As far as I understand, dream jobs go that way when there is the civiliced picture of the world, civiliced values and a tendency of all to count on the healthy choices in the society. 

17th of October 2023   So it is practice someone walking by hearing beautiful music and dreaming for a while about learning to play such oneself and of getting such a profession, but turning then toward one's own dreams of what would be nice to do as a job for oneself, what kibds of things it could have. Such dreams need to be of something to do, for example fine-tunedly like skilled thinking or skilled handiwork, and good-willingly sensitively and with wisdom of life like a serving work professional like selling or caring for people's needs as a waitress or whatever. The basic idea is that one can live freely if one follows with good quality the civiliced picture of the world and civiliced values. In practice that means that one must have some job, while the wisdom of the society advices one to choose a job that one likes, and to follow wisdom of lufe, for example changing to a job that one likes and distancing oneself from the people who are not of one's own kind. So a job is something that one wants to take care of, with good quality and fairly toward all and well for the society and the world. And the civiluced picture of the world, civiluced values and wisdom of life are what to followin the world at large, instead of oneself dominating, so all get room, do not disturb others and can live freely according to the rule "Live and let others live!"




* * *

There is a huge difference between one dreaming of becoming a great painter but never taking such as a profession, and one who went to courses in painting and tried to be a full time painter. The one dreaming whose relationship to arts as professions is distant, comes up with great insights in how fine one's paintings could be, one sees every now and then somethkng of such kind and is motivated in developing in wisdom of lufe and lufe skills at large, while the one who is a professional painter jyst gets bored and one's painting get clumsy and without content, the original motivation has been lost. 

I have tried to figure out solutions to world's problems, for example to environmental problems. The main feature of them is that one supposes that it is enough if one comes up with good ideas to some parts of the problems, since the full solutions will propably be found by thr joint effort of many. So just about any good idea is good enough for that, and so one can find very many quite useful pieces. 

But if one would go to an ordinary job sounding of the same caliber, it woukd demand thst one would be able to solve with professional quality all the things that come across in that job, and lne would need to be able to carry that job from the point of view of wisdom of lufe and the workings of the society and of the wide world in what comes to those subjects and the people one meets in one's job. So the job would demand at least 10 000 tines more skills in the subject and a dedicatiln to jyst that kind of life. 

So as young people dream of many kibds of areas of life, and so they or quite many of them get some kind of skills reserve in them, wisdom of lufe from the point of view of such jobs and insights of what they coukd so achieve. Yet that is too luttle for such a job, maybe even for a hobby, but if one across time collects such pieces of skills, talents, an understanding of the world and wisdom of lufe, then one maybe can with them back up one's possibilities for work that is worth doing.

 Since jusg guessing that memorised education from books is enough and that it would be ok for all kinds tasks, just does not seem to produce quality worth the wage. 


18th of October 2023   

https://yle.fi/a/74-20055828

The news say: The police found an exhausted owl on the street and put it to jail. 



Kaisa Hannele Tervola's books www.amazon.com/author/khtervola , also at other countries' Amazon internet bookshops: search "tervola".

The Finnish Christmas radio www.jouluradio.fi starts in the beginning of November at least this year 2023. 


19th of October 2023   About leaning skills and talents for a Christmas gnome like life, year around, anywhere in the world, see https://learntalents.blogspot.com/2018/09/gnomes-or-more-likelily-doing-things-in.html onwards or as books or e-books at www.amazon.com/author/khtervola .

22nd of October 2023   Some of my books have in their info page a "Best sellers rank" number, which for example for my thich book "Skills Of Christmas Gnomes" was today #51,282 in Happiness Self-help, which means that in the Amazon.com internet bookshop there are over 51 thousand books classified in Happiness Self-help which have sold more copies than my book Skills Of Christmas Gnomes. Maybe I am the only one who has bought it, one for me and one for Santa Claus Land in Finland. 

I somehow came to count about this that if there are almost 400 days in a year, then in 125 years there ought to be 400 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 50 000 books read if you would read one book or booklet a day. So later on you could come across my book if you would check them that way in order. 

I checked also the ranking of my Finnish book series about healing by comparing with fully healthy natural ways of living, and the sales ranking was over 250 000 books from the top sellers in Health, fitness and dieting, which means that by the same way of counting those workers checking the boojs would arrive at my book in some 700 years and use one day to it. Yet it seems to be a reason for some to think that it should determine the writer's job, since it is so much dearly needed in the world, even though I am not at all incöined that way. It creates pressure likw being one of the few healing nooks that all Finnish speaking know about, have read and studied it, yet it seems that no-one has, and knowing of internet pages those vanish, ceade to be available or get destroyed a few years after the author has stopped writkng and visiting them. So it seems that the writing work's results not used in practice, at least not to the right purposes. So it seems like a fake by the social environment. And anyway, my strenghts are just thinking, moral, healthy wisdom of life, etc, so in many questions I write about some solution or skill that is hoped and which I have the skills for but most others not and according to my picture of the world of who ought to do what, I ought to write them down and make them available if I can, for example write to some internet page of mine. That usually takes only some minutes, very rarely more than a half an hour, so I have done so many times, but I am not suited to work in those subjects, since I am some other type of person, for example I almost always get ill if I try to heal someone, be it someone communicating via gesture language or someone via some spiritual or mental connection, some two weeks ago I tried on some mental or spititual side to help a woman in giving birth and it went well even though it seemed much too late, but so I wrote some advices of it to my Finnish healing blog (see E994. at parantamisesta.blogspot.com but it is all in Finnish language), but the woman and baby or people resembling them have kept coming to me, somehow trying to replace my wisdom of lufe of how I live, keep my body and do things, by their own ways in what comes to my body etc, and so I have been mostly ill for two weeks, without any good reason for it, and the same problem with many others, me just praying and wishing for peace for myself, and those people saying that they have such righrs because I am not of care profession type, I am not and I do not want to be, I jusg get ill from the care professions, those have some different needs and likings from me. 


* * *

26th of October 2023   News tell of big happening around the world, and a good piece of news somehow tells what life is like there. I was surprised to notice that the picture of the compiser of tge song "Olen suomalainen", originally "I am Italian" or something like that, looked in some way like the picture of the boss of the Eurooean Central Bank, but it could be that she was considered wise in estimating people as workers. I have also wondered why the composer Kaija Saariaho and her music make me feel ill. I cannot stand so well build things, which she composed about nicely, but can it be that she too thought about bank worker's view about customers etc on the bank professiln as if clmposing could shed light on how well the society works and how well each worker works. But one should not take it as one piece or one feels ill. One should look from the point of view of life and that is one song. And one should notice each person's motivatiln to different types of work, and how such things done each sing & their combinations. And lne should look at the society and tge world as a whole, and how an individuals lives in it and affects things and the environment is still lne type of song. There are advices about learning to compose in my booklets "Wisdom Of Life For Christmas Elves", especially in booklets 1. and 3., but booklet 2. is good for working life. Www.amazon.com/author/khtervola


2nd of November 2023   In Savonlinna I got the habit of drinking a cup of milk coffee in a cafeteria. It was maybe "Juhla Mokka" coffee with so much that colour gets no lighter, maybe 1/4 or 1/3 of full milk of the type of a countryside town with arts and countryside like professions, instead of academical life and engineering. In the capital district I do not feel like drinking coffee. Sometimes I ate a Carelian pie or the like with the milk coffee. But it was not economically ok, I just somehow could not avoid it, and it was bad for the ways of living, especially in the long run. 

3rd of November 2023   My step mother like mom Riitta Hari used to be very harsh on me, which some relate with the Chinese tendency to torture. When I was a child, she told that she tries to learn to make math looking evil deeds as many as a Siberian thick needle tree has needles. Some years later she said that she had learned to make 100 000 evil deeds in a minute, for which one way is to replace a wise objective theory perspective with civiliced values by a much more jnwiser theory perspective, claiming that it is better. And she said that she also hided evil deeds in the stupid theory perspective and tried to pretend that she made such errors. So she maybe attacked me as if envious of my school like thinkkng ability and of my name association "emperor", while she herself was a professional scientist and later a professor, and had to her nickname Tita the associatiln "dictator" and to our last name Hari the associatiln "zsar", so she just sttacks to hide her own much bigger influence in the world, her own much bigger tendency to cunn, and do lots of evil. The next minute another 100 000 evil deeds etc. So maybe that is some reason for torture oriented Chinese and for them being able to lie that they are quite nice toward a moral person when they are much too brutal and unfair. 

If you wanna change to other kinds of subjects and persons than the rationality of feelings, you will have to go to other writers' pages, since I am not a magazine. I have written already much too much and ran out of subjects. I moved away from my parents' home over 30 years ago, it makes no sense to remember all those old times of my youth who said what etc. There are hundreds of thousands of people living in Helsinki, Vantaa or Espoo. There are numerous internet magazines, also all over the world, for example cnn.com . I am not a person with publicity skills, I am just an university educated objective thinker with wisdom of life and with some (at least formerly) unusual strenghts in thinking, worth writing about in these modern times. 

What about continuing to Estonian culture? It appears more Christmas gnome like if you wanna slow down active life. 




Or them more southward is Germany. I have the impression that by following their civiliced picture of the world one can live quite comfortably, but Germany does not fit me since I need lots of slight differencies and a taste of life in my picture of the world. 


5th of November 2023   Of my grandfather Johannes Hari, earlier Ekholm, I was told that he had in some sense been the Old Man Upmost God, but that it somehow did not mean anything much to him, could not affect, was just sometimes called so by some. He was also said to have been the emperor of China on some spiritual or mental side, because he had a good way of running his bank and some understanding of the beneficality of moral, which he was able to communicare even to stupid men, and so things run quite peacefully around him. But my relatives told that when his vhildren grew up and he planned to give them room and have a kind of change of generations, that seemed to somehow start the cultural revolution in China, so he got ashtonished and thoroughly upset and quit the whole task of being an emperor of China, and his children grew up each their own way but not to the same tasks. 

But there was some misunderstanding of what happened when the oldest chikd who was a girl, grew up and planned to get married with a British man named Neil, so there was some fuss about him having flown to the moon, and I once visited their home in Britain and there was a spacesuit like diving suit there and I understood nothing, but Pirsa said that it was her husband's hobby, have to be able to bear thst. 

But these are just things said by someone. I did not get well along with my childhood relatives, so there is no close tie except via the beliefs of new aquiantages who like the culture, pfofessions, or tge like, without understanding that each one needs to grow up and go their own way and only then one will find people, cultures and things that one chise oneself, instead of being tied to the tale telling tendencies of the elderly etc, the distance is needed and one needs to be able to follow one's own choices in adult life, without the admirers of university professor parents etc ruining one's life. My parents used to say that social lufe is unobjective and that their works in science are a separate thing, sometimes that too obstructed by the unobjectivity of social relations and by the selfishbess of each. 

8th of November 2023   I have never understood how I coukd be a child of my parents, or whose child I coukd be. The influencies from humans seem almost always harmful to me. But that may be so because I have lots of wisdom of life. 

It coukd be that I was a test tube child. My father Pepe once said that he considered test tube chikdren a good idea, because one can so choose seeds which have a good school type of thinking and good basic ways of doing, kind of let them compete a luttle, maybe healthy kind of wisdom of lufe one can so aldo see, while ordinary ways of getting children are somehow blurred by social atmospheres so that the quality is disastrously poor. He would have chosen an egg from a woman with a good understanding and wisdom of lufe of feelings, of a wise elder woman about whom it is already known that she is wise. My step mother like mom on the other hand woukd have been interested in renting her womb for the baby of another woman, for her to see whether she would like to have a baby of her own and get experience of such. Maybe she would then whimsically chosen to keep the baby, partly because the baby looked rational and partly to give it a try, to try having a child. My father would maybe have gone to where his child is, since he would have thought it somehow good to follow human bature in the sense of having one's own child. 


9th of November 2023   Some people coming from a more countryside type of town try to remove all gnome like things. They say that their psrents were gnome like, and that it does not have a clear head. When I saw this video today, I felt that maybe this is what the ones aiming at more scarce ways were aiming or would like. I guess thst it is a reason for valuing Socrates.


25th of December 2023   https://aboutmytexts.blogspot.com/2023/08/about-safety.html 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...