Saturday, January 13, 2018

Nicer way to pay bills

"I write here about paying bills, even though it is not studies or work. But it anyway is a burden in theneck abd I have noticed that the reason for that is that one does it wrong and not from paying bills itself. So:
  In paying bills the wortst forefigures for it are those who do it or collecting payments for their work, since they discuss at lenght with just the ones who have difficulties in paying bills, for example find it very unpleasant or do not have the energy to try. In addition they do overly much of it so that they are just fed up with it. Likewise tense characters who claim to get overly well along with paying bills, maybe get tensely along with it but copying from them makes others feel as if ill, one would not bother since the good sides are personal characteristics of others and not suited for all.
On the other habnd, if one pays bills that one agrees about, it does not feel bad but just needed. If I for example want a magazine, I quite easily pay that twenty euros in time, and I am left with a feeling that I want the magazine, if I have the money for it.
But then if the magazine costs too much, for examle forty euros, I am left to bonder if it is worth that, when my budget then won't have anything left but for food, buss, electricity and of course rent. So being careful with money, investing time and effort for being careful with money, and making some kind of scetch for oneself about what things to buy, for which cost, helps to keep paying bills pleasant.  
Not at all nice bills used to be school books, when I did not want to go to secondary school, my parents just forcved me to, and it sepnd more money than my hobbies, the ways of life of which I would have wanted. So for paying bills to be pleasant it demands for you to not to pay the bills of others that you do not agree about. Or you can pay something little, if the other one so wants, but no to ruin the whole budget by something nasty.
Compulsory bills like phone and internet one would need to get cheaply, so one is left in a good mood. Cheating, mistakes and extra pay because of beibg late leave a not at all nice taste according to how much money you lose that way. Like wise if you need to buy something extra to get something you need, since you would not have liked to pay for the other one, but such is forbidden in the law.
I used to keep book about my expences. It helps one to see what the money disappeared into and where one could easily reduce the costs. It just usually makes me wonder what I want to spend my money into, and so I usually buy a music instrument, regardless of whether I have the money for it or not."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...