Tuesday, December 19, 2023

( A news article of a few hours visits to the Finnish Lappland )

 See the video at https://yle.fi/a/74-20064870 . Such looked fascinating, if one suits such. 

X X X

This blog is from eastern and southern Finland. I haven't travelled in Lappland. I have tried but I fall ill from Lappland without knowing the reason for it. Something just isn't as trustworthy as it should, propably the people and culture are different from what suits me and what I have been told. I am fond of sporty outdoors life and enjoy ghe beauty of untouched nature, but my impressilns of Lappland are of more socially oriented lufe, maybe staying indoors much more, and I do not know if my winter skills are enough. Anyway, the wild nature is important yo me and in Lappland it is more scarce, less trees and birds etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...