Saturday, September 16, 2023

Books about gnomes by politicians?

I seem to have run out of ideas to write about Christmas gnomes like life or about Christmas elves, which in Finnish is the same word, but I guess an elf is more nature and music oriented. 
The both subjects ended in some famous politician seeming to take over (the choise of subjects and bringing a somehow more rough situation as if a good road had ended and a bumby road had begun) on some mental or spiritual side (d9. by Mitch Mcconnell usa congress republican leader (originally with a video of "Everything I do, I do it for you" by Brian Adams, but it was too tough style and did not communicate the idea on a large scale but was left as a love song) and of elves A15. by Anna-Maija Henriksson finland, formerly minister of justice for years) and it appears that people would now like to read gnome stories etc by politicians. There is in Finnish a book called "Suomen kansan tonttuaarre" which I guess was written by some well know Finnish politician(s?). I did an internet search in English about Finnish politicians having sritten about gnomes, and found tge book https://www.bonnierrights.fi/books/tiltu-lettu-and-the-lost-gnomes/ which I though have not read. 

The search "books about Christmas elves" brought many book remmendations, but I haven't read them.

27.9.2023   On some mental or spiritual side it was as if the Shah of Iran had been along and somewhat superwised the writing & quotations of the book 2. of the Wisdom Of Life For Christmas Elves. And in writing & quoting my texts to the book 3. there also is a feeling as if I no longer had anything to write about and no writing skills left but some others wishing for texts about music. So I feel that the natural time to write book 3. would be so that it woukd be ready jnder Christmas, but taking into account the postage times it would be earliest in October, but I jyst do not have anything to write about, and the part 2. made me feel so squeezed that what I now write does not seem Christmas like to me.
But anyway, there seems to be a demand for texts written by those who have done well in life. As far as I know there often ate books, art etc made by famous persons, one just needs to know in the library which professilns, types of persons etc one is interested in. And there are books telling of the roads of famous persons to the achievements of their career. I have not managed to read whole books, but I have read beginning of such books about Lenin and the poet Eino Leino, and those left me thinkkng for a long while of their living environment, life choices etc, really interesting but kind of with dedicatiln to something it arises higher than just reading through. I also tried to read the beginning of two such books of present day famous people, but the one about music somehow dropped away my own touch with music and largely that has not returned even though it was over a ten years ago, and the one about an olympic athlete was written by some handicapped person without view on sports talents. 

28.9.2023   I am from southern Finland and have lived in eastern Finland too. During my life except the last two years, when there has been influencies from Canada, I have been outdoors ever day, except when in flu or such, and enjoyed the weathers, nature etc. But it is different in where the winter is tougher. This Canadan song "Four strong winds" makes one think that maybe the people in Canada, Alaska and Lappland often stay indoors overly much, maybe do not go out at all in the winter time. So such is not good life with the weathers of the four seasons, not healthy in that sense. 

I wrote instructions about getting warm once indoors. If I remember right someone said years ago that all such get translated to eskimo languages. Would it be possible to get them translated to English too? http://opisuomalaisuus.blogspot.com/2015/01/viileaan-sopeutuminen.html

I have written a book "Living with the Four Seasons" by Kaisa Hannele Tervola. It ought to be available at the Amazon internet bookshops. https://www.amazon.com/Living-Seasons-Kaisa-Hannele-Tervola-ebook/dp/B0CFQ65PB4?ref_=ast_author_dp As an e-book it costs some 3usd. As book it is a hardcover, since maybe others too want to read about the skills of living the four seasons, also years later. 

12th of October 2023   The last text thst went in my way, in ways which I feel to be gnome like  was the translation of the lyrics of the Polush campfire song. After that there was much too much influencies frlm politicians and in book 2. Of the Christmas elves from the Iranian shah, for me to be able to choose the effect tl be Christmas gnlme like. The thoughts were mine, but the writing situations kind of rough, not leaving peace to aim at Christmas like effect. So after those I feel jyst squeezed and unable to affect things. Yet I do not think that I coukd replace those with any better texts, since I was just exhausted already then and had run out of good subjects to write about. Besides, I feel that such has happened also earlier kn writing these texts about the Christmas gnomes. But I was left without room to live in. 
 
13th of October 2023   My Christmas gnome texts aren't about or from my dogs. I like dogs but I am not that good at communicating with them. The white spitz Vaapukka that I had died during the first chapter of the first book, and my apricot miniature poodle Banjo died during the seventh chapter of the first book. I have always had some wisdom of life of my own and read a lot and the traditional Finnish speaking Finnish culture has lots of wisdom of life too. I do not understand how these texts would have come from my dogs. Instead the subject robbed away all my life and my liked things in life, and so I just sit at home without doing anything except being in the internet and I wonder what are these occult hindranges and attacks on my life and on those following the Finnish culture. I do not understand why placing a picture of a dead dog in my book covers would make sense in any way or connect to the subject at all. Both Christmas tradition and liked pets are nice things in life but that does not make them the same thing in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...