Friday, June 10, 2022

For the reader

 This is not a tale, these are real skills. 

"   M31.   10th of June 2022   This text is true, an honest fact text. I have these things in my life in the form I write about. And as far as I know these skills that I teach could bring such things also to the reader's life if he/she so wishes and uses these skills. But after i have written of these i have typically lost them from my lufe, except the tale like thibgs that i did not have at all, like i wrote that a hot air balloon flight sounded a fine gnome luke experience, even though i am afraid of high places, and the next day a small singing bird flew to my room and sat on a room palm and seemed pleased to live there and said that flying is a fine thing. So these texts are not so much tales, not untrue at all. The Finnish culture values honesty even though Finns typically often lie, but i happen to be an honest individual, and besides educational text needs to be very much true. I think these are fine things, so i like to write about them, to make them possible in the world. Sincerely true, already this far in my life, and ought to make the same type ofvthings possible for readers too, detailedly true like a photograpf ought to be, yet typically at a general level instead of telling detailedly about my life, i.e. telling of skills, about how to learn skills. "


12th of June 2022   In the computer I have used while writing this blog and in my mobile phone's browser too, the blog's internet pages have quite wide red edges. Red to refer to life according to feelings and to Christmas gnomes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, but remember that Christmas gnomes are a subject that children often read.

Find The Land Of Christmas

  "  You might be interested in reading the back cover texts of my books of the Christmas gnome/elf skills series, by clicking the head...